ABOUT ELLEN I loved my grandmother’s garden. Maybe that’s where my love of plants started. What I do know is that a family member experienced some health issues. We saw doctor after doctor and were prescribed medication after medication. It never really felt right and it wasn’t that effective. I happened upon a naturopathic doctor and an acupuncturist, and this chance meeting changed our path. I became fascinated with plants and their healing abilities and gentleness. I read everything I could find, bought shelves of books and enrolled in herbal education. To this day, I am constantly learning and experimenting. It is a continuous journey and something you never really master.
- Connecticut Institute for Herbal Studies - Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbal Medicine Program
- The Herbal Academy - Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced herbal programs
- Dr. Aviva Romm's Herbal Medicine for Women
- The School for Aromatic Studies - Clinical Aromatherapy
- Certified Auriculotherapist
- Numerous continuing education and other specialized training in aromatherapy for the skin and herbal medicine for women's health.